Nominations are free, so nominate as many people as you like! All residents of British Columbia are eligible for nomination, if they meet the nomination criteria.
Deadline for submission: Thursday, January 31st, 2019
THE NOMINEE MUST AGREE TO BE NOMINATED FOR A COURAGE TO COME BACK AWARD
- Nominations are open only to residents of BC
- Any material submitted to Coast Mental Health Foundation will not be returned
- Coast makes every effort to verify nominee stories but takes no responsibility for errors or omissions
- Coast Mental Health Foundation reserves the right to place nominations in another award category
- We regret that we cannot accept video or CD nominations at this time
Tell the nominee’s story of a courageous comeback accurately and in detail.
Please submit only one (1) nomination form for the Nominee, and submit only three (3) letters of support and testimonials.
For ideas, take a look at past recipient stories by following this link to the 2018 recipients.
Please read before submitting:
Once you have clicked “submit” an immediate message should appear confirming your nomination has been successfully submitted. You will also receive a confirmation email.
Nominations will not be considered complete or eligible until a completed nomination form and all mandatory letters of support have been received.
More questions? Check out our FAQ!