All corporate partnerships with Coast Mental Health support people living with mental illness by providing the housing, support services, and employment programs they need to pursue recovery. There are many ways your organization can work with Coast Mental Health.
We will customize our partnership to meet your organization’s needs and resources. It’s essential to us that you and your team feel that your investment is mutually beneficial. We are able to provide progress and outcome reports so you, your employees, and your customers can see the impact your organization has made in the lives of people with mental illness.
Annual support gives our team at Coast the flexibility to direct your contribution to the program or service most in need.
Please connect with Richard at Richard.OShaughnessy@coastmentalhealth.com to discuss annual support opportunities.
Statistics don’t lie – Customers are more inclined to purchase when there is a charitable component to a product or service. Cause-related marketing is an incredible way to strengthen your customers’ loyalty while giving back to the Canadians.
Curious about how consumers view charitable partnership and cause-marketing? Here are some recent cause-marketing statistics (via Ipsos):
- 95% of Canadian consumers agree that companies supporting good causes are a good idea
- 84% of Canadian consumers claim they would switch brands to the one affiliated with a good cause if price and quality were similar
- 45% of Canadian consumers consider themselves loyal to brands that support good causes
- 39% of Canadian consumers say that a company’s affiliation with good causes is “extremely important/important” to them when making purchase decisions
- 61% of Canadians have a high level of interest in the actual impact made. When asked how they want to find out about the impact, the top four results were on packaging (43%), at the shelf (38%), on TV (35%) and at the checkout (32%)
- Nearly half of respondents (47%) cited “my budget at the time” as the reason they give, and 30% said because “the cause is personal to me”
Coast is open to discussing a wide variety of cause-marketing initiatives. Please connect with Richard via email at Richard.OShaughnessy@coastmentalhealth.com to discuss potential opportunities.
Corporate sponsorship is an effective way to generate media exposure, advertise your organization’s commitment to social responsibility, and build positive brand recognition from your consumer base. Coast has a variety of sponsorship packages available.
Our annual Courage to Come Back Awards was born out of our firsthand experience of the human spirit’s inspiring capacity to overcome adversity and provide those who participate the opportunity to celebrate British Columbians who have found the courage to come back!
Please connect with Alyssa via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss sponsorship availability and potential investment with the Courage To Come Back Awards.
For all other sponsorship opportunities or inquiries, please connect with Richard via email at Richard.OShaughnessy@coastmentalhealth.com.