Coast Mental Health is a large and well-established non-profit organization providing services and support to people with a mental illness in BC since 1972. As one of the leading providers in community-based mental health with accreditation from Accreditation Canada, Coast Mental Health offers a caring and high-energy workplace.
Coast operates 5 different levels of housing, a vocational rehabilitation program and a Resource Centre offering arts, recreation, peer support and a wide range of services. Read about our services.
Why Work at Coast Mental Health?
- We are a creative and flexible organization
- We believe in the person, not the disease
- We operate client-centered care under the principles of psychosocial rehabilitation
- There is a variety of work within a particular position and within the organization
- We strive to be the best that we can be
- We are accredited by Accreditation Canada
- We have won numerous awards for our innovative programming, including CMHC Housing Award for Doug Story Apartments 2010, HEABC Excellence in BC Healthcare Awards: Quality Work Initiative Kit 2008, Canadian Council of Health Care Executives 2007 and Canadian Council on Health Services Accreditation Good Practice Award for Crossroad’s Follow U Program 2003
- We are still small enough that we call you by name and not a number
Coast offers a comprehensive benefits plan including a variety of options for extended medical, dental, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, pension and an Employee and Family Assistance program. We have a generous time off plan to balance out work and life including vacation, sick days and personal days.
If you have questions about working at Coast, or the Coast Career Centre, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Employees: ANII Phone number for Absence Notification: 1-855-999-2644, Employer Code 1485